Cloud storage for CCTV towers
Add cloud video surveillance to your CCTV towers with Videoloft.
Videoloft backs up all video in a secure offsite cloud and allows remote access to it, from anywhere and at any time.
Why Videoloft for CCTV towers?
Recorderless cloud storage with network protection
Save space on the CCTV tower by recording straight to the cloud, or alongside a local recorder. If there’s a network outage, video will be locally stored to the Videoloft Cloud Adapter and uploaded to the cloud when the network is restored.
video recording & alerts
Add an optional PIR sensor to the Videoloft installation to reduce false alerts caused by bugs, rain or wind. Great for getting accurate and reliable alerts and footage from the CCTV tower to catch the motion that matters the most.
Remote PTZ controls
Control onsite PTZ cameras remotely
straight from the Videoloft mobile app.
Monitor camera system's health
Videoloft remotely checks the CCTV tower cameras’ health and notifies the security professional and the user if footage is no longer being recorded. If problems occur it ensures they are spotted and can be easily diagnosed remotely.
Additional Videoloft features
- Remotely access video from anywhere and anytime
- Back video up in a secure & encrypted offsite cloud, and protect it against recorder theft, damage or failure
- Schedule recording & alerts
- Record up to 4K (8 MP) video to the cloud
- Upgrade a basic security camera to an intelligent one using intelligent video analytics
- Timelapse tool
- Affordable & flexible
- And much more…