Lorex cloud storage
Connect your Lorex surveillance system to the Videoloft cloud to securely
back up and access your footage anytime, anywhere.
Choose your Lorex cloud storage plan and get a 30-day free trial and free global shipping!
Lorex cloud storage
Connect your Lorex surveillance system to the Videoloft cloud to securely back up and access your footage anytime, anywhere.
Choose your Lorex cloud storage plan and get a 30-day free trial and free global shipping.
How does Lorex cloud storage work?
Videoloft provide a simple, secure and affordable way to backup your Lorex install to the cloud in a matter of minutes. Say hello to the Cloud Adapter.
- Adds cloud storage to legacy and new installs.
- Minutes to install, no network configuration needed.
- Compatible with Lorex cameras and recorders
- Records upto 8MP straight to the cloud
- Transforms your system into a Lorex VMS
Our Cloud Adapter is available in an 8 or 16 channel version and there is a 64 channel 19” rack mounted solution for larger installations.
We offer a 30-day free trial and getting started is easy!
See the bigger picture with Lorex cloud video surveillance
A feature rich, cloud backup solution
Lorex cloud FAQs
What Lorex camera and recorder models are supported by Videoloft?
Lorex are an OEM of Dahua and we’ve integrated with Dahua’s API, meaning we can support almost all models of Lorex IP cameras, NVRs and DVRs.
How do I watch Lorex cameras online?
Connecting your Lorex camera or recorder to the cloud will allow you to watch your footage online. All you need is the Videoloft Cloud Adapter and our iOS or Android app to get started. Set up can also be completed remotely, and, unlike many traditional systems, doesn't require port forwarding to allow for remote access!
What are the costs for Lorex cloud?
We’ve kept our prices very competitive, for end-users Lorex cloud storage pricing plans start from just $8.09/£8.75 per month. We also offer discounted rates for our partners, which can be up to 8 - 10 times cheaper than other cloud providers!
How can I see my Lorex cameras on my phone?
Videoloft is a true cloud solution fully compatible with Lorex cameras and recorders, it transmits and stores video via the cloud so you watch them via your phone using the Videoloft app!
Get Lorex cloud on your phone - get started today.
How can I back up my Lorex NVR/DVR to the cloud?
All you need to connect a Lorex NVR or DVR to the cloud is the Videoloft Cloud Adapter and the Videoloft mobile app, then follow these simple steps:
- Connect the Cloud Adapter to the network and power on.
- Tap ‘Install’ on the main menu to begin and enter the Cloud ID when prompted.
- When the Cloud Adapter is discovered, it will be linked with the account you’re using to set it up.
- Tap ‘Continue’ to proceed with the installation and scan the network for compatible recorders
- Select the required recorder, enter the username and password and you’re all set!
I'm based in the United States of America, how long will it take for the Cloud Adapter to arrive?
On average, it takes 2-3 working days for our Cloud Adapters to reach customers in the USA.