LTS cloud storage
Connect your LTS security system to the Videoloft cloud to securely back up and easily access your footage anytime, anywhere.
Choose your LTS cloud storage plan and get a 30-day free trial and free global shipping!
LTS cloud storage
Connect your LTS security system to Videoloft cloud to securely back up and easily access your footage.
Choose your LTS cloud storage plan and get a 30-day free trial and our Cloud Adapter – shipped globally – for free!
How cloud backup for LTS works
Videoloft is a feature-rich cloud video surveillance system that not only provides remote backup for your LTS CCTV installation, but also allows you to centrally, and remotely monitor and control it.
- Adds cloud to legacy and new installations
- Minutes to install, no network configuration needed.
- Compatible with LTS cameras and recorders which are OEMs of Hikvision
- Records upto 8MP straight to the cloud
- Transforms your system into an LTS Video Management System (VMS)
The Videoloft Cloud Adapter is available in an 8 or 16 channel version, and there is a 64 channel 19” rack mounted solution for larger installations.
Replace your LTS NVR/DVR, or add cloud backup
Whether you’re looking to record straight to the cloud, or add cloud backup to your local LTS storage, we can help!
Videoloft removes the need for a local recorder – simplifying the installation, saving space on-site and removing the risk of your recorder being damaged or tampered with.
Alternatively, you may still want to keep your LTS NVR/DVR and back-up your recorder to the cloud. It takes minutes to set up – all you need to do is connect the Videoloft Cloud Adapter to the same network as your recorder.
See the bigger picture with LTS cloud video surveillance
A feature rich, cloud backup solution
LTS cloud FAQs
What LTS camera and recorder models are supported by Videoloft?
We’ve integrated with Hikvision’s API meaning we can support almost all models of LTS IP cameras, NVRs and DVRs which are OEMs of Hikvision.
How do I connect my LTS cameras to the cloud?
Setting up LTS cloud storage and remote backup can be done in a few minutes using the Videoloft iOS or Android app. Simply use the Videoloft Cloud Adapter, and download our app to get started. The cloud installation process takes minutes, doesn’t require port forwarding, or router configuration and can even be done remotely!
How can I back up my LTS NVR to the cloud?
All you need to connect a LTS NVR or DVR to the cloud is the Videoloft Cloud Adapter and the latest version of our app, then follow these simple steps:
- Connect the Cloud Adapter to the network and power on.
- Tap ‘Install’ on the main menu to begin and enter the Cloud ID when prompted.
- When the Cloud Adapter is discovered, it will be linked with the account you’re using to set it up.
- Tap ‘Continue’ to proceed with the installation and scan the network for compatible recorders
- Select the required recorder, enter the username and password and you’re all set.
What are the costs for LTS cloud storage?
I'm based in the United States of America, how long will it take for the Cloud Adapter to arrive?
On average, it takes 2-3 working days for our Cloud Adapters to reach customers in the USA.